Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yumekui Merry Blu-ray Release

Subs: Modified gg
          Track 1 - TL Notes
          Track 2 - No notes
Resolution: 1920x1080
Bitrate: ~1830 kbps
Audio: Flac
Size: ~430 mb
Merry: So very cute.

 Episode 1
v2 soon for a missed honorific and a couple other minor changes.









Notes:
  • From what I understand, the 1080 version is just an upscale of the 720.
    • I decided to do the 1080 since Coalgirls is doing 720 only and I don't know any other groups that consistently do blu-rays and are doing Merry.
  • It's my first time doing this, so it might suck.  Let me know where and how it does.
  • TL notes assume you've watched some anime before and have basic knowledge of some honorifics (-kun, -san, -chan, -sensei), but not others (-buchou).

Woulda had it out sooner but my computer was being stupid.  Let me know if the link goes down, I'll mirror it.  Only releasing as ddl's right now.

Random thoughts:  Nice hats and cute cats.  Merry has such a very nice hat.  I knew this before, but encoding can take forever.  Especially when it's 1:30 and it's still 50 minutes until it is done because the first encode screwed up when my computer decided to go to sleep....  Also I suck at Shogun 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment