Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Real Release

Konohana Link Chapter 9:  Featuring a sleaze ball male lead and cute girls.

Konohana Link Chapter 9 v3

Edit:  V2'd for a couple of pages that didn't look good with the original compression.  Also made page 13 look much better.

Random thoughts while editing:  This was my first bit of a challenge.  All the Negima raws I've come by have been pretty nice and easy for me.  This time there was a lot of dust and a few bleeds.  I'm not confident I got rid of them all in a nice looking way either.  That said, I also found out my screen and glasses have spots on them, leading me to spend 5 minutes wondering why I couldn't get rid of a spot on the scan.

Of notable frustration was page 13 where covering up the bleed doesn't look elegant at all.  Page 15 seemed like a breeze, but then I saw the bleeds.  Combine that with those flares from the light, it took a bit.  That said, I had fun and hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this first release. I`m loving Kuragane Ken's character design <3
    Kampaiii! May you have many more releases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the release!!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's awesome to have another ally of justice! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. some yuri group need editor . I just a yuri fan and welcome you to join in any yuri project . highly recommend you in lililicious

    please check their project and make a contact . you can read it here : http://payapaya-scans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks alot for the release!! Ally of justice indeed hahah !!!

    Cheeers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I was hoping you would have had more on your site. Oh well, thanks for Ch 9 anyways

    ReplyDelete