Thursday, June 16, 2011

Alive and Well

My injuries have stopped hurting and I have news.  First, I'll be helping out to release more yuri with Lililicious.  I passed their editing test and will be working with them as an editor. 

Second, Yumekui Merry is coming out soon.  The only reason it is not out is I'm new at the whole encoding thing so I'm trying to figure out how to balance the quality and file size.  If I had to wager a guess, tomorrow or the day after 1 and 2 should be out.

Third, I added Hourou Musuko (Wandering Son) to my "to do" list.  I like the manga better, but the show isn't bad.  There are few things I want to change in the translations when the Blu-Ray versions come out.

Fourth, everything got delayed because I get soooo distracted.  I recently got Shogun: Total War 2 and I started watching Denpa Onna.  On that note I want to do Blu-Ray's for that as well, or I might even put out my own cut and paste version using whatever raws I can grab now.  I like Mazui and GotWoot's tl's, but sometimes it doesn't flow well or the other group does a line slightly better.  *Thinks on it*.  Either way I've got tons to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hello .. I wonder if you are still doing the Konohana Link

    ReplyDelete